Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Dreary Technical Stuff

For the most part, these are discs which I own, and the rips (always in ape, unless otherwise noted) are those I've done, as well as the scans. I'm starting out with all the Rush SHM-CD's I have, and will quickly move on to other artists and albums.

Everything is done using Exact Audio Copy (EAC) unless otherwise marked, with Accurate Rip engaged--which isn't always successful when dealing with import albums.

I'm working on getting an SACD player, so I can offer rips from those, too, but my income is extremely limited--and I spend most of it on more discs!

Although I lean more towards what would be called in these benighted times "classic rock", I do have some exceptions, and am always willing to take requests. The whole idea behind this blog is to generate interest (and sales, hopefully) of high-quality imports, ever with the hope that those who press their discs in the U.S. will get the idea that higher quality is MUCH better than rock-bottom prices!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment